Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Monday 14 February 2011

day 14, love love love my wee love

My little love, is wearing her 'I love trees' top that was given to Archie when he was born - in the spirit of lurve.
My wee lovely is doing so well with her baby led weaning, as you can see from below, she loves yoghurt, tonight she also had Spanish rice, avocado and sour cream...mmmmmmmmmmmm O yea, she is also wearing a wee cardigan I kitted for her when i was pg, its so soft - Debbie Bliss baby cashmere, and a pair of dungarees also belonging to Archie.

1 comment:

  1. hello! I followed a link to you from lazyseamstress blog .....I too am a flossie's pinafore fan!!! just off to vote for your link too x

    ReplyDelete