Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Tuesday 22 March 2011

crazyness occurring

this week the doodle has been preoccupied with 'hats'. he has to wear them whilst driving his train.
stupidly, i went upstairs to get Sadie up and left doodle in livingroom without puuting gate over!!!! agh, 2 minutes - only 2 minutes, we don't live in a palace - I only nipped upstairs - came down and found a 1/2 empty new bottle of ketchup all over Archie's new cream chair. Took it in my stride laughed and (o forgot to add, I'd only put it on the night before having just washed and ironed it the night before - his backside hadn't even sat on it) put a wash on, when I came to hang it out, I thought I'll put Sadie in the big pants while I nip to garden........
To balance out out excessive washing energy consumption we planted some of our own carbon neutral veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment