Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Wednesday 4 May 2011

day 4 - mummy needs to make some braw bibs!

My wee darling is wearing a braw dress I made for her, in fact - the hardest things i've made, not saying much as I aint the best sewer. However, it can't be seen due to manky bib.....hanging off her and her sun hat that she kept on for all of 2 mins. I must make her some bibs - BLW means they need to be sleeved, long and basically a hazmat suit. I will post pictures of her in the frock minus the bib at a later date button holes ( my new talent mmmmm) bit of dugs dinner, but buttons are courtesy of Auntie Anna from knitting groups Old Auntie's stash - Thanks Anna's Auntie.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I have to ask, what is a braw dress/ Is that a Scottish word?

    ReplyDelete