Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Thursday 5 May 2011

day 5 - mummy at work, yuck.

I had to go into work today.....mornings are hectic trying to get out the house. I miss the kids during the day, but it passes so quickly. Last week I did 3 days and felt quite sad that by the 3rd morning Archie was shouting for Daddy when he woke. So I thought It'd be nice to have a picture of mummy and Sadie, however daddy took the photos and they are no that braw.
Miss P is wearing a cute little green gingham dress, what you can't see is the adorable denim shorts underneath. She also had on her brothers converse with flames up the side! Daddy insists they fit, mmmmm I think she'll look like a clown, I'll reserve judgment till I see them. 40th bday celebrations started early with a half tub of our old pals Ben and Jerry xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for explaining braw! I hope you have a great 40th. The converse sound very cool indeed, and isn't your hair a fab colour?! x

    ReplyDelete