Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Friday 15 July 2011

morning 3 - scared to say we saw an improvement.....

Well, Sadie missed her aft nap yesterday because we had a lovely day at the beach. So by 7pm she was shattered - fell asleep in own bed on her own - woo hoo...but alas, 8.45 she wakes and isn't a happy bunny. I gave her a big feed and daddy sang her back to sleep - yai hai, she slept until 3.30am!!! but then wouldn't be settled without a feed after much trying caved in at 5am and brought her into my bed - I was shattered. so now I know she can sleep for 6hrs uninterrupted, just have to get the right 6 hrs. She just went down 20mins ago - so fingers crossed for another few hrs....a wee sneaky 11pm sleep and then maybe - 5am? am I asking too much? hmmm i feel a fall coming

1 comment: