Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Monday 11 July 2011

sadie sadie pretty lady - 1st bday party

God it's only been just over a week since we had the wee ones party - and it feels like an eternity ago! mainly because the weather feels like a different season.
We made her a yummy cake, which everyone really enjoyed - to my relief. I spent days cooking, I wanted everything to be just right - your only one once and I know no more wee ones are comign along to spoil.
Scones for the tea party, I even made 2 kinds of jam (a new and exciting experience)
I have some weirdo look going on in this photo, but ti's braw to have one of us together.....Archie will have been off knicking some cakes or throwing himsel around on the bouncy castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment