Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Tuesday 2 August 2011

I won!

I never win anything, so was v excited when I read I had won the choice of 2 lovely patterns from Little lizard king designs. I chose the one above and this one
If your reading this Helen, these are the two I was telling you to hold off for. Talking of lovely Helen, I made her wee one Eilidh a wee birthday outfit. I used the same fabric for the outer as Sadie's - the Michael Miller mushrooms, but chose a lovely plae blue with pink spots for the inner and wee trews. I hope you all agree she is adorable
I must post a pic of Sadie in the same outfit. I used the pattern
I made it a but bigger for Eilidh.....hope it will last longer that way. I'm thinking of selling some fo my outfits, not sure how I feel about it yet or where i will find the time! I'll see how much interest there is in them then I'll decide. As a footnote, I've been meaning to write for ages re Airch's potty or not, training. We are having lots of fun emptying it, and learning to wash our hands and dry them. The best bit though is his choice of potty! so far we have had, the potty,one of my shoes, a tupperware box, a plastic drinking cup, Thomas the tank engine ride on (his fave next too the potty, he calls it his train potty), my dads garden hose, my friends (the lovely Kirsty) hose for her dyson hoover, chicco stacking cups, I may add he does it all standing 'like grandad' so quite a good aim for a wee man!

No comments:

Post a Comment