Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Wednesday 11 January 2012

11-365 packages of happiness


Who doesn't love getting a parcel? Not only do I love online shopping because I can lay in bed and shop and avoid crowds/hassle but you get parcels.....Moreover our town is a virtual retail wasteland. Only problem is, if I buy things late at night half asleep then forget A. what I bought, B. worse, that I even bought anything. I like to think of these purchases  as a nice surprise, Pug has other ideas about my late night shopping habits !

Anyway on to today's parcels
Beautiful Ingela paper from Lagom designs - I plan to cover Alfie's memory box with it.

Michael Millers Rocket Rascals fabric, loved this for ages and never had a project, a friend had a wee boy recently and I think this would suit them.

After watching tonight's Mother Know's best - how to be a good mother I feel happy safe in the knowledge that although I could see the benefits and perspectives of all  the women interveiwed I like my shambolic try it and see parenting. I have some quite strong ideas about what I would like for my kids, however nothing as evangelical as tonights mums.
Although you know I'm a fan of a list!
From teaching my higher kids today - Buddha had it right - middle way all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment