Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Thursday 5 January 2012

5 -365 productivity breeds happiness, hell yeah

No photo today - been too busy.
One of the things that makes me happy is lists, I have inherited this trait from my mum - wise woman that she is.

So today's list

Painted 2 radiators, woodwork in bathroom, the hall woodwork and walls.
Painted a blackboard on the wall in the hall for the kids - v cool.
Coloured my hair
Made chilli cheese cornbread - then ate half whilst painting
Put up a picture in the kitchen
Mopped all the downstairs floors
AND all the usual stuff, laundry, dishes, breakfast.

To finish off my highly productive day I'm going to continue knitting the purple 40's jumper.

No children were harmed during said productivity - All the above was only possible because wee ones spent the day with grandma and grandad, xxxx















2 comments:

  1. Now you've got the hang of it, maybe you should forget the knitting and come and do mine instead. Cleaning, not knitting although you could do that too if you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a productive day!!! I can barely accomplish 2 of the things on that list!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete