Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Friday 3 February 2012

34-365 happy on many levels

Happy I spoke to my lovely man today, he is well and happy to be with grandma. Happy I also got to chat with grandma - who is sounding very well. Hospice came in today to organise meds and provisions for her, apparently Pug and the nurse had a note comparing session between uk/usa palliative care techniques.


we love snow meep...Haha  shouts Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeep as soon as we hit the top of the stairs
Also happy that me and the kiddos survived another day with out the dad to help us, specially as Mini Haha got up at 4.45 am. We were all on meltdown by 6pm. Only thing for it is to watch Abney and Teal in bed......

Sadie said her 1st clear two words in a row today, with her panache, she walked away from me in the kitchen this am clutching her banana saying 'tankoo mummy' sniff sniff. She is also still a wee mini, although she may look bigger, today she wore a 6-9months vest and 6-12 months tights - she will remain my Mini Haha the moocher.

No comments:

Post a Comment