Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Tuesday 7 February 2012

38-366 happiness is remote shopping

So since Pugs has been away I have fighting the retail envy, I have given him instructions as to what we need....chipolte in adobo sauce, mexican oregano, ranch dressing, various chillies, tamale husks, peanut butter m&ms and on.

Tonight he asked if there was a special treat I wanted? This is probably due to the fact he has spent all his cash on the wee ones and his grandma bought him a Kindle (thank goodness someone got him one - he's been going on bout it forever!). 


Thank goodness for Internet, I jumped straight on the target site and found some lovely things - I miss that store sooo much.

I hope he finds one of these pretties X

No comments:

Post a Comment