Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Wednesday 15 February 2012

46-366 1st of the year


Even with the awful camera on my phone these beautiful daffies look so cheery, they can't fail to make one feel happy. They also bring with them a sign that winter is drawing to a close and spring is on the horizon. The days are getting longer and I leave for work and return in day light. I've already started to daydream about warmth, the kiddos running about in the garden, what lovely summery clothes I can make them.......Babacues (Archie speak) and dare I say it a day at the beach. I'm getting ahead of myself, for now I'm settling for some cheery yellow flowers to keep me going.

They are also the colour of the wee wrap top I'm knitting new baby, perfect for a spring wee one. x


No comments:

Post a Comment