Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Monday 20 February 2012

51-366 cosy wooly happiness

How cosy it that?

It is the perfect wool to work with in this nasty weather. As soon as my wee sweeties were in bed tonight I had the kettle on, cup of tea and knitting. The yarn is Drops Eskimo 100% wool super chunky, I scored a huge bargain and got 10 - yes I said 10 balls for £5 on the awesome ebay of course.
It makes me so happy cosying up with the knitting, I started this yesterday whilst Archie and I watched Pinocchio during Haha's nap - I had tea he had hot choc, well earned after an afternoon tidying our garden ready for spring. As Archie says 'all we need now is a fire mummy!'

No comments:

Post a Comment