Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Sunday 26 February 2012

57-366 Happiness helps



Miss Mini has taken up crochet, after spending hours in the kitchen this afternoon doing the weekly cook - mexican pork stew, frijoles rancheros, mac n cheese, corn salad. Sadie and I settled down to a cuppa and a cosy on the sofa whilst the boys slept - I left he room for a few minutes and returned to see Sadie has taken up the hook! She spent ages playing with the wool and hook, which suited me as I could do some crochet myself, The circular thing is mum's cushion in progress.

After lovely day, I went to see the help tonight with my mum, it was so lovely just the two of us don't know how long its been since we did something without the kids!
Awesome movie, I loved the book and for once the film was pretty close to the original in my opinion. Well worth going to see, tears, laughter and the belief that change is possible! what could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment