Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Tuesday 28 February 2012

59-366 'happy days' and even happier nights.

Today was mixed, I had one of those teaching days where very little goes right and lots goes wrong.....where I end up raising my voice at the kids and then remembering that it is pointless and doesn't work. Not easy to remember though when you have 25 preteens bouncing around a class. I wonder if there is any learning going on!
Anyhow, I came home to the perfect antedote my babies......
Kisses and cuddles in bed and both of them going to sleep at 7pm with no protest - miracle!

Then some much needed me time,

Early bed, cup of tea and a book - bliss. I realise this makes me sound middle aged and very un 'rock n roll' but I am middle aged, I must finally give in to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment