Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Wednesday 29 February 2012

60-366 that wednesday feeling, yai it is my weekend

This is my long term plan for this year, I want to make an adult size ripple blanket for mum, my brother (bday pressie) and myself. HUGE project, but I am hoping to take it slow and get them done without pressure. The plan is to start mums 1st and use cotton, see how that goes and then adjust if needed.
I have also however to make a blanket each for the kids and all the other usual day to day sewing and knitting. I'm still working on the purple retro jumper, I have a mustard wee wrap top to sew up for new baby, a circular cushion to finish for mum and I want to make another 'crepe' dress for myself and a few pinnies for Haha for the spring...yikes I've just remembered I am going to make Peggy her Annie dress. Phew - glad we've got a 2 week holiday on the horizon.
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment