Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Thursday 1 March 2012

61-366 happy home

Banana loaf in the making



'a very colourful digger'
We had an awesome morning, painting, baking  then eating and the cleaning up the whole lot plus ourselves.
Sadie and I fitted in a wee shopping trip and a lovely jog round park with lovely friends, such a beautiful sunny afternoon - perfect for the park.Please tell me that I'm not being too previous and that spring is actually beginning?
Can you see the leaf buds on the tree?
I started to make the teeniest dent in the list tonight and made Haha a new pinny with hula girls fabric. My mum knitted her a beautiful orange cardi, so she needed something to match - i was going to photo them but thought it's be sweeter to see them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment