Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Friday 2 March 2012

62-366 happy she is here......Miss mini Strachan




Yai, I was so tired and relieved last night I fell asleep with my sweetie in my arms.......reminds me of the days Sadie and Archie were so new.
How beautiful is my new niece.....so teeny and perfect. Feeding well, welcoming the world face first, weighing 6lb14. So happy for Ants, Kirsty and Peggy.
Sadie and Archie will meet her today for the 1st time.
p.s. I'm already planning sewing/knitting projects. Can't wait to see her in Sadie's mini outfits

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous to see the wee cherub! Thank you for sharing. I just love the look on Tony's face. :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete