Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Sunday 4 March 2012

64-366 friends and family happiness


We had a lovely day - starting with a quick visit to grandmama's, the bog cousins were staying over, so Archie decided to stay and play.....I was quite happy as this meant a trip to craigie farm to meet our wonderful pals Sam and Viv with their adorable baby Harris (see above) sans mental toddler......bliss to drink coffee and chat with only one small girl child to look after. Both wee ones were so well behaved, although both were sleepy. Sadie was adorable when she saw the wee man for the 1st time - wide eyes, so gentle stroking him....I could see the wee brain working 'a real live dolly'. I didn't get a wee cuddle, my cold is still yucky - Pug did lots of snuggling tho!

Meanwhile back at Grandmama and Granda's house the 3 boys had a blast, playing in the attic, the play house and generally being boys. As I left I listened to them upstairs....Archie to Jack (who is 14) 'do you like trains and diggers? I like red it is my favourite colour, do you like red?' Jack - 'Yes' - to everything!!! he's learnt quick, easier just to say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment