Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Wednesday 7 March 2012

67-366 happiness is knitting for my boy

I know loads of non-knitters will think this is sad, but it is so lovely to me. I love making things for the kids, I enjoy knowing the love and care that has gone into a garment. This red blankie is extra special because it is the first thing Archie has asked me to make him. He saw me knitting this blanket for mabel and asked for a cosy blankie for himself.....red as you all know is his favourite colour so that too was his request. Tonight he told me he wnated his blankie to cosy down infront of the tv with a tata.....I love a cosy with my boy. He also told me tonight I was a beautiful queen! Luckily he has no concept of the 'gay queen' or I might have been insulted - although I do know some beautiful queens myself X

No comments:

Post a Comment