Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Saturday 17 March 2012

77-366 happy baking madness

 These may look like homemade kids cookies - BUT I can assure they taste like homemade Adult cookies. They are a firm favourite, however they are so labour intensive and calorific they have to be a special treat. What better treat than for my lovely mum. They are peanut butter shortbread with salted caramel and peanut filling and chocolate and homemade peanut brittle to top it all off.  One at a time is the max anyone can manage........saving my own one for mum's day the morn. I also made a batch for Momo.
Must be in a baking mood after yesterday's chocolate cake and Ant's Peanut butter Blondie - better get my ass out running the morns night.
 The red pinny I made last sat, I had to make some adjustments, it was way too bog int eh back so I took a wee cheats pleat in it. Learning curve, just have to keep trying. I think Madam Haha looks pretty cute in it.
How teeny she is, walking down the path home.......not such a little girl anymore, just a teeny one.

No comments:

Post a Comment