Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Wednesday 21 March 2012

80-366 Sadie's morning happy chat

These 2 sweeties  hang on our wardrobe door - the one on the left I got for my 40th from my lovely pal Chris, I think of her as a female, think its the eyelashes. The birdie I bought for Sadie while I was pg with her.

As I get ready for work in the morning the kids destroy/play in our room. Last week I heard Haha chatting away and making kissey noises, I looked over and she is making the 2 chat and kiss one another, how adorable. It has become her wee morning play, this morning she was annoyed because the birdie wasn't in its place, after being shouted at I put birdie back - happy  Haha once more, morning kisses and chat recommenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment