Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Saturday 24 March 2012

83-366 happy nosh

I had a lovely eve last night with my lovely ladies from knitting. We had our Xmas night out - late, but ever so worth it. We went to the waterfront it is the 3rd time I've eaten there and I can't recommend it enough. The menu is diverse but not too much choice, I quite like that I don't have to spend half an hour trailing through options - 6 quality main courses is enough.
I had a smoked haddock fishcake to start, with their homemade piccalilli. Pink duck breast for main - with a selection of veg. I would normally always go for a pudding, but decided on the cheese board - well worth it, its been ages since I had decent cheese so it was a real treat.
 To finish off the decadence, I had a violet sambuca, new to me - been so long since I have been out I am totally out of touch......not any longer, this stuff is lush! crushed parma violets mm mm

What a lovely way to spend an eve, so happy to have such lovely ladies in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment