Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Monday 26 March 2012

86-366 happy to be in bed

How beautiful this looks, however I fear I would feel a tad exposed and probably not get a wink of sleep. Hmmm probably not really designed for sleeping, which makes me think I am getting old when my 1st thought about bed is getting excited about a decent nights sleep.

I feel validated however in my sleep desires tonight, its been a tough day - my throat is killing me, work anxieties, Archie acting out at nursery and a sands meeting tonight. After all of this, I am happy to sink into my 'not so dreamy' bed,  it is perfect in its warm familiarities, a tata under the duvet, a kids book on the floor, Pug snoring next to me, the bairns sniffles from their rooms - away to cuddle in and chill out..........

No comments:

Post a Comment