Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Friday 30 March 2012

90-366 Peggy's happy birthday frock

The 'Annie' frock
Peggy was 3 today, she is such a wee smasher. We had a lovely day, train ride, swimming, picnic and train ride home. During our goodbye cuddle and kiss she said she need an Annie coat and scarf......not sure what she means, so I've said I'll watch it with her and I'll take costume notes (echoes of my previous incarnation as a stage manager). Hopefully I can post a pic of her in it.

The dress wasn't too bad to put together I used a bought pattern as the base and altered the waist sash, made a collar (the difficult bit, which I'm not that happy with - good learning experience tho).
My fave thing about it is that when Sadie saw this morning she said 'santa', too cute that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment