Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Saturday 31 March 2012

91-366 happy chance

I've been searching on line for over a month for a pair of sandals. I knew I wanted something with a wee heel and not slip on, and definitely not gladiator. Not easy, I did however come across the hasbeens hmmm now that I read it it was actually January I started my sandal quest - obviously trying to will myself out of the winter gnarly feet season and into painted toes and braw feet.
anyways, today I popped into tk maxx sans bairns and found to my delight
I would have preferred yellow, but hey who am I kidding at upwards of £150 and I'd still have to have the quintessential black sandals anyways - and at £19.99 I was v happy!
No every ones cuppa, but ideal pour moi, also at 50 less than RRP I'm laughing.
Now to get my feet fit for public viewing, I may be some time .....

No comments:

Post a Comment