Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Monday 7 May 2012

128 - happiest bday present

My beautiful dad was awesome this aft, we took the kids in to visit with him and he loved it. He was the best and closest to himself since the stroke. He was so animated, he tried to talk, went for a walk holding the kids hands,sang to the kids, spent ages stroking Archie's hair while they had a cuddle, it was so lovely. At one point I went outside with Pug and watched through the window as Mum and Dad hung out with the kids, they were sitting on the bed next to one another, dad put his arm round her shoulders and kissed her - tears of joy from both Pug and I........ a beautiful moment, lets hope we have many more.



I couldn't have asked for anything better, xxxx Thanks my lovely dad

1 comment:

  1. Once again Clare, I am so touched by your post and especially the pictures - your beautiful father and your lovely mother and of course Archie - how stinkin' darling is he? OMG = he is so cute! There is so much love there. Please feel all the love I am sending too!

    ReplyDelete