Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Tuesday 8 May 2012

129 - exhausted

Dad left the hospital today for a wee walk, he managed quite far - so this eve he was exhausted.
He did really well and seems to have grasped the patient idea now - no more escape strategies going on.
He was great again with the kids this aft, lots of cuddles and noises.
He participated in rehab for the 1st time today and bet the SALT guy at noughts and crosses, apparently he used proper strategy - so his concentration is obviously extending. He said yeah and No tonight and he said goodbye to my mum.
Phew I'm exhausted, so god knows how mum must be feeling, the emotions involved are using all my spare energy - so anything other than taking care of kids, visiting and running zaps me.
It was however, lovely to see my sands mums today, I've missed my pals - such an awesome group of woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment