Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Thursday 10 May 2012

131- more words

Haha has been extremely clingy for the last few days, I think she is teething and only wants me.
When we visited dad this afternoon Haha spent the whole time asking for me..mummy, mummy, mummy, mummy......Her lovely Granda said it back to her twice.
It is great to hear him talk, then SALT spoke to us today, not great news as usual - it is so hard to stay positive. I know we will remain positive, it is just a wee wobble. Dad is still struggling with understanding, it sucks seeing him like that. Sometimes he tries to talk, but can't find the words. It isn't that he can't physically talk, his brain doesn't know the words.
He must be so scunnered poor guy, I miss him so much.
Sad night tonight, tears flowing wanting my dad back, xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment