Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Monday 14 May 2012

135 - shock to the system

phew that was harsh, I know it is the best place for him - but yikes, it all seemed to scary. People really ill in bed, others a bit better - clearly a scale of 'defecit'.
My poor dad was so bewildered and bemused by the whole thing - I'm sure in a few days we will all settle in and get accustomed to our new routine.
I am feeling quite ambivalent about it, not sure really. It seems almost final, real that my dad requires to be in that place, unlike the hospital where he was 'ill'. Not explaining myself very well.

At least he perked up when he saw the kids and Bill came to visit and got his usual great response.

c'mon dad, get better and get home.

Must note so far staff were amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment