Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Saturday 30 June 2012

189-192 Sadie strawberry sensation

My wee strawberry sweetheart turned TWO yesterday, we had a lovely party and I've spent all week making, sewing, baking and basically i've had enough of strawberries.......except Strawberry Sadie.

Blowing her candles out, her lovely GG in the background.

Archie got his own 'digger' cupcake - THANKS Marty.

Grandma Granda cheering Sadie's candle blowing abilities.

It was just lovely to see everyone, all the wee ones running around. So glad my dad could come, I had a strange underlying feeling all day someone was missing, and I can only think it was my before the stroke dad. Shit how is it possible to miss someone when they are in the same room as you. xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment