Our Alfie moto, Don't. cry because its over, smile because it happened.

Our Alfie moto, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.Dr Seuss







Tuesday 3 July 2012

193-195 happy holidays


double trouble on the double space hopper today at the park. I heard from various sources that today was to be the one 'good' day this week. So 1st thing this am the kids were kicked out into the garden, I made them eat breakfast out there at 8.30am......normally I keep them in a while longer, but today I wanted them to make the most of the lack of rain. It was so close and muggy today, yet no real sun. On the plus side - dull as hell, I managed to get washing done and dried.
My lovely cousin Rosalin came for a visit at lunchtime - Archie went a but hyper due to attention (hmm like he doesn't get it from me!). Was lovely to see her playing with the wee ones.

My two are feeling loved up with mummy right now, they both keep playing at being baby cats and come meowing round my legs all day wanting mummy cat cuddles - too cute.

Lovely aft spent in the park with Barclay's bairnyard, great fun, good chat and lovely ladies xxx

Dad news = Archie tried to go out the back on sunday and dad said 'raining'. I asked him if he wanted some of his juice he said 'no, dinnae want it'. Some days I still feel in shock - and get  a fright when I see him. Poor guy, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment